<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/6978906?origin\x3dhttp://thedrummerslife.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>




Tuesday, August 28, 2007

I know it's my fault, no matter how many million sorry i say it is useless. It just wont cure the anger in your heart.Hope my sincere apologies will touch your heart. I am sorry my dear. No matter how long it takes, I just won't give up unless I am dead.

I know I have far care too much. But that is a nature of every guy to get jealous. For me I know i am slightly more. But I just cant help it! Haiz..

Today, a very puzzled day for me. Don't wish to talk about it, I simply have no mood for lunch and dinner. Went to drank with some of my friends. I mean beer, everyone who knows me well know I don't take beer.Cause I hate bitter taste but, Today it doesn't seems as bitter. People might think drinking is foolish. But what can I do? Cry myself to sleep, comfort myself with good stuff when I think something like this is about reaching the end? I really feel like crying, but I won't give up.

Knowing that they are just friends but looking at certain parts of their friendster really make my blood boiled, that why i decides to follow them. I know eu have explain to me, eu are use to it as it is like 4 years of friend. But, definitely see already will heart pain mah. My dear call other people dear? Yet the time that those calling thingy happen when eu are not in a good mood and in a good term with me. I know my trust isn't there, but I just cant help it. I am really sorry for my impulsive behaviour.


Maybe I should not be over protective till like kind of control eu and lack of trust in eu so maybe such things will not happen already.

Sincerely waiting for your forgiveness and hope to be forgiven by eu my dear.

Seriously I am not afraid if anyone do read this post. Relationship there is high and low, it is part and pacers of life. Whose parents hasn't quarrel before?


Play with FIRE,


The Drummer

Name: Jared Koh Jing Heng
Status: SCDF Section Commander
D.O.B: 28091988

Contacts

Msn: zildjian88@hotmail.com
Facebook: Add Me!

Desired


* Iphone 3GS
* ORD
*
The talk.



Links

A, B, C
Ain. Alysa. Amzar. AmiraFaiqah. Amy. Aisyah. Atika. Azzira. Azwan.

D, E, F
Eugene.
Farhanah.

G, H, I
Hawa. Herlina.
Iriyadiy.

J, K, L
Kaarthigan.
Liyana.

M, N, O
Mahmudah. Muhaimin.
Nazreen.

P, Q, R
Rahiman. Rais. Rahman. Ramizah.

S, T, U
Sakinah. Saliza. Shakina. Sharon. Sophia. Sufi. Sufiana. Syahrul. Syazwan.
Tiffany.
Utha.

V, W, X
Wei Yang.

Y, Z
Yusri.
Zakiah.