After such a long break, I am back to post! =D
First day of the week, I hate Monday, cause is a day after Sunday(Enjoying day).
Well first of all, I would like to wish Syahrul Happy 17th Birthday!
Wake up as per normal, get prepared and head to work at GM today. Well a busy day for me at work 4 20ft container for export. Smsed her for a while during her break time. =D We are both equally busy today. My heart wasn't into work, as it was some where else. =P Somebody stolen it! Just kidding. Well, left work place at 5.15pm and head to band straight. Band seems fine today, but just that the percussionist wasn't impressive enough today, I hope they can make it a splendid performance on 11 August. =)
After band the usual group of us head to Pioneer Mall Mac for our as per normal dinner. She was by my side while on the way there. She sat beside me for dinner and we chatted slightly. =D Miss her lots! =X
After dinner we then head towards Blk 706 estate to hang around. There is Sophia, Alysa, Rais, Syahrul, Amzar, Muhaimin, Sufi, Kaarthigan, WeiYang, and Aizat. Everybody was crazy over a plastic ball while Kaarthigan is training hard for mace work. Lots of improvement I can say. Good Job. I was not really into mace work and ball today as she was there. Thats the only time I could spend some time with her and I did. We sat on the floor and we look up the sky we saw stars! The feeling of watching stars with your love ones is a very sweet kind of feeling, I can't describe it! I love the feeling. We hang around till 8.50pm as she need to be home and I sent her home to her lift. Just want to tell her "although the time passes fast, I hope there is more chances to be with you."
Went back to the open area to meet the rest and not long after we decided to head home as we have to work and go to school tomorrow. Head to the as usual bus stop and zooommm! I am home, took a shower and here to blog. Hope to blog tomorrow again! Have a great Night! =D
WoHaoXiangNiiAh! =X
Lubeulots my dear girl!
Play with FIRE,
The Drummer
Name: Jared Koh Jing Heng
Status: SCDF Section Commander
D.O.B: 28091988
Contacts
Msn: zildjian88@hotmail.com
Facebook: Add Me!
Desired
* Iphone 3GS
* ORD
*
Links
A, B, C
Ain.
Alysa.
Amzar.
AmiraFaiqah.
Amy.
Aisyah.
Atika.
Azzira.
Azwan.
D, E, F
Eugene.
Farhanah.
G, H, I
Hawa.
Herlina.
Iriyadiy.
J, K, L
Kaarthigan.
Liyana.
M, N, O
Mahmudah.
Muhaimin.
Nazreen.
P, Q, R
Rahiman.
Rais.
Rahman.
Ramizah.
S, T, U
Sakinah.
Saliza.
Shakina.
Sharon.
Sophia.
Sufi.
Sufiana.
Syahrul.
Syazwan.
Tiffany.
Utha.
V, W, X
Wei Yang.
Y, Z
Yusri.
Zakiah.