Back to post after 1 day =X I guess I will just talk about today as I cant really remember what happen yesterday.
Anyway, today wake up before 8 which is consider kind of early. Took my breakfast as per normal and bath and head to interchange for bus to tuas. The queue was long I ended up standing for half of my journey with my heavy bag as I brought my laptop out. Mood wasn’t stable. Just have the kind of 6 sense that things won’t go that smooth. Well back to the work place, reached at around 9.15am, considered early I guess. Was told to do area cleaning for the damn big warehouse which stores cars. Sweeping the floor is enough to kill me and my the forklift driver. Damn it. After that my manager came and asked me to design a inventory plan for all the cars, is more like the location’s of each cars. By the way, I am currently handling with Nissan’s car. There is some new models which seems cool to me. All of the cars here are new by the way. After my lunch at 12pm I started planing for the cars location thingy. Went to the cars one by one to copy down its chassis no. and etc. Total of 111 cars I went to, I feel like I am more to a carpark attendance. Wakakkaaka..
Ended work at about 5.45pm and head to Pioneer Mall, to meet up Syahrul, Azwan, and Sakinah as we intend to finalist the investiture song. What song? See it on the day. Haha. After meeting up, Syahrul and I decided to head to Koufu to buy half spring chicken takeaway, as we intend to save time, then next was 7-11 for our drinks. We then head to the study corner near Rais house and to eat and do the song. After eating Syahrul started to sing the song as Sakinah have not hear it before. Not long after it rains so anyone who caught in the rain, please blame him. Wakakka. We finish it about 8.45pm and laptop was flat so we companied Sakinah home and we head to the pondok near sakinah’s place to charge my laptop. Azwan played the guitar and syahrul was peacing right away on phone haha. HOR SYAHRUL? =P
While using the laptop I went online, as I have the feeling to get there to read something. True enough something bad. Well, Mood was super unstable became so emo and kind of violent =X We lepak till about 11pm that was kind of late and both of them is having O level oral tomorrow, and I am working. Hmmm.. They walked me to the as usual bus stop and not long after the 243 arrived board it. Mood still wasn’t good, until a sms came. It really shock me lots till I am like kind of speechless and don’t know what to reply. It was the positive side =D I started smiling all alone in the bus, while walking home and can’t stop smiling even when I am about to turn in =X That’s all for the night!
We will be around the neigbourhood, that’s for sure because the 3 of us usually lepak. =P