<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/6978906?origin\x3dhttp://thedrummerslife.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>




Tuesday, August 21, 2007

Back to post..

Well, today woke up around 8am, took my breakfast and went to bath. Pack my stuff, zooom of to station and took the train to school. I am on leave today as I need to get back to school for my Attachment presentation. Suppose to be in school at 10am, but I reached at 10.30am. Upon reaching I called up the lecturer who is incharge of my attachment and met him up outside the staff room. He then decided to bring to a classroom to present to him. I am the last student left, for the presentation thingy under him. So I took out my laptop and setup etc.

Ringringringring~ Not phone and not bell ring for recess. Damn it is the fire alarm, I have not even started my presentation, not long after there is an announcement to confirm that it is for real and the whole campus has to evaluate the classrooms and head to the field.So pack my laptop back into the bag and make my way down, while on the way I then realise that it is actually a FIRE DRILL. Why am I so SWAY!!! So stand under the sun and in the field waited like a idiot for further instructions. The whole school was then dismiss back to the classes, while dismissing everything was CHAOS. Why? 7000 over students what do you think? Hmmm. The lecturer and I then head back to continue for my presentation. Setup again etc, started to present to him 1 on 1. Kind of nervous actually as he was one of the section head(sort of like HOD). After time passes I begin to speak fluently and explain every details in the slide. Every ended at about 12pm, comments from him was my report was too short. slides was good and detailed. So I have to add more points to the report and my logbook. I will do it for the sake of my A =D

Went to school shop to buy a bottle of drinks and head to the bus stop for bus. Bus came not long after and I alighted at Tanah Merah to take the train back to boon lay. Reached Boonlay 1pm sharp, intend to meet dear after her school but while waiting i decided to walk around Jurong Point. RingRing~ She called and we decided to meet up at Pioneer Mall's Koufu for my lunch. =D She was companied by Wei Yang and Siok Teng. So good friends hor? haha She did not eat as I guess she is so call on diet =X I ate duck rice, and I am super full just now. After eating chill awhile then her deardear left with Wei Yang's to the busstop. As for us? I send her home straight right after lor. hahaha.

After sending dear home, I intend to meet syahrul as for our plan in the morning's sms but everything went wrong. I make my way to BLSS assuming Syahrul was in remedial, as he did not reply my sms. Well, called Azwan and found out he went home straight after school and I decided to call his house and he pick up and was in sleepy tone. Haiyo. Why am I so dumb.

Kind of mood swing lar, then decided take cab outside BLSS to IMM and shop crazily alone. Bought 2 things that I need. Mood feel better lar, I went to Best Denki to search for Headset/Earpiece. A lady came to approach me to ask whether am I looking for headsets, I replied yes. She is from this brand Audio-technica. It is well known for its audio product. It is in the market for 39 years. wow! So surprise, as I never hear it before. She then intro me to this headset and explain me to me the functions and stuff. She claims that this headset is like putting a mini BOSE Speaker in your ear, it means that the bass is superb. But there isn't any sample to test on so I was hesitating to buy. Ended up buying and test it, indeed it is a great product. Came to know that the lady who promotes me the product is the lady boss of the company. No wonder. Well, anyone who needs ear piece or headset look for this brand. it is indeed very great. they also has professional mic for recordings. =D

After buying the headset, I went to 7-11 to bought a cup of big glup as I was deadly thirst. Went to took the IMM bus and head back to JP. Reached JP, I walked up and down to search for a pair of shoes as I am in need of a pair. All my outing shoes are torn and dirty. Ended up buying a pair at converse for $55.90 and oh ya! the headset cost me $57.00. Today in total spend more then $110. Well, I am bored I guess. Nobody to entertain me so I entertain myself. No comment. Went to Banquet bought a packet of rice and that is my dinner. Reach home, and nobody was at home. Today seems very lonely for me huh? Haiz. Poor thing. Ate and bath and came online to blog. I don't feel like typing anymore. thats about it.

Time for photos after so long post:

-The Headset-

-The pair of shoes-


Play with FIRE,


The Drummer

Name: Jared Koh Jing Heng
Status: SCDF Section Commander
D.O.B: 28091988

Contacts

Msn: zildjian88@hotmail.com
Facebook: Add Me!

Desired


* Iphone 3GS
* ORD
*
The talk.



Links

A, B, C
Ain. Alysa. Amzar. AmiraFaiqah. Amy. Aisyah. Atika. Azzira. Azwan.

D, E, F
Eugene.
Farhanah.

G, H, I
Hawa. Herlina.
Iriyadiy.

J, K, L
Kaarthigan.
Liyana.

M, N, O
Mahmudah. Muhaimin.
Nazreen.

P, Q, R
Rahiman. Rais. Rahman. Ramizah.

S, T, U
Sakinah. Saliza. Shakina. Sharon. Sophia. Sufi. Sufiana. Syahrul. Syazwan.
Tiffany.
Utha.

V, W, X
Wei Yang.

Y, Z
Yusri.
Zakiah.