<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/6978906?origin\x3dhttp://thedrummerslife.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>




Saturday, August 18, 2007

Well, the actual plan for the day is cancelled today. Basically there was some plans from my percussion juniors for a outdoor picnic at East Coast Park. What a pity, but I guess there are other time. =D

So I plan to work for today, as weekend I only have to work half a day at tuas warehouse alone. after work is done then chatted with dear for about 30minutes on phone and boom, 12.3opm it was raining when I am leaving my workplace. hmmm. I have no umbrella with me, so I decided to take a cardboard to shelter myself through the rain till the bus stop. Reached interchange at around 1.30pm and went home too my stuff and head out to Jurong Point at and meet Syahrul for lunch at banquet. After eating, we then head to Value to get drinks and then to Popular to buys Syahrul's DnT stuff. Lastly before we leave Jurong Point we head to Harvey Norman to take a look at ear piece, as i want it and not need it. Eventually nothing interest me =D

We then leave Jp without buying any stuff, Syahrul went to library to do his DnT Folio while I head for my 2nd plan, which is meet up with the rest for soccer near syahrul's place. Reach around 4.30pm and ended at 8.45pm, Well today's soccer was fun! exiciting enough kind of love it. Well my team did a good job. it consist of Aqeel, Amzar, Faizal and me. Head to Syahrul house and charge my hp as it's dieing and also get changed. Not long after we head to the 24 hrs coffee shop for our late dinner, chatted awhile and head home at around 10.45pm. Reached home called her and chatted for quite sometimes and then head to bath. I am missing her! hmmm..


17 August 2007

Well, last day of a weekday, kind of looking forward to weekends. weee~ Head to work at GM warehouse, continue to do the tranfer of stocks to customers warehouse. Handled 9 containers in total. I work till 6.30pm today, damn it was Overtime but I am paid for it, but kind of don't really like as I thought I could head to band after work at 6pm to look for her. Well enough for work. I then rush off from work and head to the bus stop for 257 and meet her and the rest at Pioneer Mall Mac. As usual, I ate my dinner there and then, Syahrul, Amzar, Rais and I decided to head to the court near dear's house for takraw. With the company of her, alysa and sakinah.

Did not played too long as it was a long day for me. Syahrul told us he has to meet some one up and he took the same bus as I am to interchange, upon reaching knowing that she has not reach, we then did some window shopping at Jp, well nothing really interest us, I wonder why. haha.. After she reach, I then head home. Took a bath and chatted with her for quite sometimes on phone. =D then was midnight and time to sleep.. haha..


Play with FIRE,


The Drummer

Name: Jared Koh Jing Heng
Status: SCDF Section Commander
D.O.B: 28091988

Contacts

Msn: zildjian88@hotmail.com
Facebook: Add Me!

Desired


* Iphone 3GS
* ORD
*
The talk.



Links

A, B, C
Ain. Alysa. Amzar. AmiraFaiqah. Amy. Aisyah. Atika. Azzira. Azwan.

D, E, F
Eugene.
Farhanah.

G, H, I
Hawa. Herlina.
Iriyadiy.

J, K, L
Kaarthigan.
Liyana.

M, N, O
Mahmudah. Muhaimin.
Nazreen.

P, Q, R
Rahiman. Rais. Rahman. Ramizah.

S, T, U
Sakinah. Saliza. Shakina. Sharon. Sophia. Sufi. Sufiana. Syahrul. Syazwan.
Tiffany.
Utha.

V, W, X
Wei Yang.

Y, Z
Yusri.
Zakiah.