Thursday, August 16, 2007
Back to post! Sorry did not update yesterday due to going out till super late. will touch on it slightly later. =D
Wake up around 8.10am, Omg, look at the sky is going to rain. Took my breakfast as per normal, head to bath. While I was bathing, here comes the heavy rain. Well, I still continue to as prepared as normal went out of house almost 9am. Head to Gm warehouse to work, oh ya I tell you guys that I will be continue to work in this company as it is my school vacation now. Most probably till end of September, head back to work as the current amount they are paying me is more then 3 times of my attachment pay ($400). Haha..
Head to the bus stop behind my estate, damn it was drench for my lower part. Too heavy win so is kind of useless with an umbrella. Manage to get bus fast and took it zoooom to work place bus stop. My manager came to pick me up due to the heavy rain. Todays work is kind of easy but not as easy =P Did ten 40ft containers for transfers today. Took my lunch cum break at about 12pm till 1pm. well I miss her SUPER badly, as last met was tue. =( Not that long lah, but really miss her lar.. =X Thinking of her all day while working, time passes miserably and 6pm came.
Took bus to interchange and board the train and head to Jurong East to sell my N70. This phone have been with me about 1 and the half years. It is the longest phone I ever had, but is the laggies for ever had too! But definately I am happy with my N95 =D back to selling of phone I head to all the phone shops around JE. found a shop that offer a super good price and sold it to them. =D wee~ Head to JE Entertainment for my lonely dinner, ate cheese bake rice, not that bad afteralll.. haha.. Went back to JE MRT station and took a train back. came home, took a bathe and here to blog. thats about it. =D
15 August 2007
A dateline for my attachment's report, and presentations. wakakakkaa
Woke up 10 am plus in the morning whereas I am suppose to wake up at 9am plus. No choice was too tired, I slept at 4.15am in the morning due to rushing of projects, luckily I am able to finish my report in time, but not my presentation slides as I have not work on it. Head to sch at about 11.30 and reached school at around 12.30. Goodness! Its raining heavily. kind of drench but not too bad after all. head to level 3 to meet up eugene and yan liang. Have some chat and look for lecturers to chat to past time till 2pm the starting time of my presentation. =D
After handing in my report and asked the lecturere to give me more time for my presetation and he agreed. =D We head to cafe for our late lunch. Ate japanese food Una Don. Not bad, worth the price i guess. After lunch we then head to bus stop and took a bus to Tanah Merah station and we took the train to town. As we were be meeting jaspers at city hall. Reached City Hall, meet up with him and took the train towards orchard. Upon reaching orchard we head to borders nokia care to service my N95, due to loose door for the memory card. Collected my phone 2hrs later and they change the whole back housing. =D While waiting for my phone we actually had Coffee Bean and have a great chat. I ordered a large Banana Chocolate$7.90. Damn GST rise! So expensive, but anyway have not been having any coffee been since before attachments. That is like 4 months ago.
After collecting my phone we then decided to walk down from 0rchard to Somerset, and to Doby Gaut. That was indeed tiring, we seems like window shopping, as none of us bought anything. We then decided to take the North East Line to Clark Quey for dinner at Riverside Indo Restaurant. The food was delicious as per normal total for 3 person was $48. Kind of expensive but worth the money. We then walk around the area and headed to station at about 11pm. Head home, bath and drop on the bed straight, knowing that I will be working tmr. Boring! For $ sake. =X
Play with FIRE,