<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/6978906?origin\x3dhttp://thedrummerslife.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>




Monday, August 13, 2007

Wakakaka. I woke up super late today at around 11am. I have no idea why but just so late. =P Ate my breakfast and kind of slack a bit then continue on my project. well, i think I am almost half done. Jia-You-Ing plus chionging. Stop at around 3.30pm and went to bath and head to Boon Lay for their band practice. Hmmm.. Upon reaching they have just finish the Investiture Rehearsal. Everything ended at 5pm. The usual people then head to mac, for our early dinner. She was walking with me all the way to Pioneer Mall despite her clique is further front.

It came to my attention that whether am I the one who come into them, and like kind of interrupt their friendship as they are always together and now I have so called took her away.=( I hope their friendship still remains, I can't bear to see her being ignore or whatsoever. Anyway, after lunch everything was better between them. Almost everybody then head to the court near 706 for sepak takraw. Here comes the so call funny part. But we really didn't mean it. So guilty!

The story goes like this, she did not eat at mac when the rest and I were eating as I think she has a mood swing and kind of upset with them. So while the rest was on the way there, both of us were like queuing up to order takeaway. It took quite sometimes, and while we were on the way up the stairs we saw the rest and 3 policeman. what the hell, all of their particulars was noted down as it is such a big group. But the main cause is because all of them is waiting for the both of us, as the takraw ball was with me. Indeed we felt very guilty. So sorry.

Back to Takraw, it was kind of fun playing takraw today as there are many people, we are able to form 3 teams. Cool. and after takraw I sent her home as usual and head back to the court. There is only Syahrul, Azwan and Amzar. Not long after amzar left too. So is the 3 of us again. Lolx. We lepak there till about 10.30pm. Azwan and I sing alot while syahrul is on the phone with her. who? I dont know. haha.. We have some intention to form a band. Well will it come true? We will see. haha. Walk to the bus stop as usual and took 243 back to interchange, felt kind of hungry and head to mac to grab some bites home. Reached home took a bath and here am I sitting here blogging.. I wont be sleeping yet due project isn't done yet. =X


12 August 2007

Woke up quite early, as will be starting my project from sketch. Well, it was a boring! Knowing some of the band members will be doing the banner today, So I decided to go over and look for them, as my dear was there too. =D I head out of my home at around 1pm plus. Sms her to bluff her that I can't go there as my mum dont allow. Her reply was kind of upset, upon reaching I thou I could surprise but she isn't there. They told me that she went to cycle. haiyo, when she is back, she told us she met accident! That hurts me when I saw her legs skins peal off. hmmm..

They ended the painting of banners at around 3.45pm and we then head to PM with Wei Yang, for our late lunch. Went to mac in the first place, but kind of sick with the food so we change our mind and head to KouFu. Ordered duck rice, while weiyang order duck noodles. haha. Yummy! Not long after we finish our food, syahrul came to meet us up as I asked him to accompany me to study. We then left Koufu, then met Azwan in coincidence again. Walk her home as per normal and then head to the bus stop to meet up with them again. We took a bus to the library, and upon reaching we settle down and we did our own stuff till about 7.30pm we decided to go to block 815 for dinner, as Syahrul was craving for Pratas and I am craving for chicken chop. Wish fullfiled. It was raining when we left the library so decided to run over to JP. After reaching Jp Azwan realise that his handphone is missing. Omg! We suspect it drops while we were running our way to JP, as it was a heavy rain.

After eating our dinner we then lepak a while under 1 of the nearby blocks. After Lepak took 243 as usual back to interchange and I head home and bath. came out, I went online to meet her, and watch tv. did not continue my project. LOL. then soon felt sleepy and we went to sleep together. wakakkaa that was about 12.30am I guess. haha..


Play with FIRE,


The Drummer

Name: Jared Koh Jing Heng
Status: SCDF Section Commander
D.O.B: 28091988

Contacts

Msn: zildjian88@hotmail.com
Facebook: Add Me!

Desired


* Iphone 3GS
* ORD
*
The talk.



Links

A, B, C
Ain. Alysa. Amzar. AmiraFaiqah. Amy. Aisyah. Atika. Azzira. Azwan.

D, E, F
Eugene.
Farhanah.

G, H, I
Hawa. Herlina.
Iriyadiy.

J, K, L
Kaarthigan.
Liyana.

M, N, O
Mahmudah. Muhaimin.
Nazreen.

P, Q, R
Rahiman. Rais. Rahman. Ramizah.

S, T, U
Sakinah. Saliza. Shakina. Sharon. Sophia. Sufi. Sufiana. Syahrul. Syazwan.
Tiffany.
Utha.

V, W, X
Wei Yang.

Y, Z
Yusri.
Zakiah.