This will be a super long post it consists of 9, 10, 11 August post.
11 August 2007
Finally the day that all my classmates and myself is looking forward to. The last day of attachment. haha.. To be frank, I did not turn up for work today due to going home super later yesterday. =X
I wake up super late today at around 12.30pm, with muscle ache all over my body due to soccer yesterday.
Head out at 1.40pm to interchange to meet my forklift driver, as to pass him some documents and then head to JP to get some drinks to band room. As there is a post National Day Performance at Art Park. Reach band at 2.15pm and then guide the percussionist till about 5pm and then the band got prepared and we move off at 5.30pm. I took the lorry with Zabir and crap a bit on the way there.
Performance started at 7pm till 9pm was busy all the way helping the percussionist to set up and stuff. Anyway, Good effort to the band. they must be damn tired! After show ends help the percussionist to load the lorry and head back to school with lorry. Blah blah blah. Everything ended at 10.30 plus. I guess. Head to Pioneer for our dinner cum supper. haha.. sat different table with her, due to certain issues. =X Sent her home with the rest. Sorry that i cant spend more time with eu. But just want eu to know that eu I miss eu! After that meet, Syahrul, Azwan, Muhaimin to lepak and kind of relax ourselves till about 12am. lolx and here am I bloggin till 2am.
10 August 2007
Wake up as per normal and head to work, but it seems to me that there is nothing for me to do as there is no incoming or outgoing cargo. i leave workplace very early, but with permission this time =D left at 3.30pm, head home to change shoes for soccer as i wear the wrong pair of shoes in the day =X Reach home at 4 sharp, went out took 179 to her place and pick her up and we walk our way to street soccer court near syahrul's house. well, glad that she is there to see me in the game but, i know that hurts her when I injured myself. Sorry, but I am perfectly fine now.
Played from 4.45 till 7.45pm. I walked her home and then jog back to court for another few games. everything ended at around 9.45pm. Syahrul, Khairul, Azwan, Wei Yang and I then head to the 24hrs coffee shop for our late dinner and then, went to lepak till about 11.30pm and then head home. bath and sleep. Argh whole body aching after bath. =X
09 August 2007
Nation's Birthday! Have some plans ahead, met up muhaimin at 4.15pm and head for our lunch at LJS. Then meet up with the rest who is going to watch the fireworks. It consists of Syahrul's classmate and 2 extra which is me and muhaimin. but most of the people there I know them. But not too well. haha. Anyway, it was kind of fun hanging out with them. We joke as if there isn't tomorrow.haha After the celebrations ended we then walk our way from city hall to the coffee shop opp sultan mosque. ZamZam is the name! haha weird! The food was delicious and we took the train back at around 10 plus and reached home before 12am. haha.. Was a tiring day indeed. But she was in my mind every moment. I miss her more as days goes by. =D
Play with FIRE,