~Monday~ 07/05/07Hmm.. Firstly sorry for not blogging this few days due to my packed weekend.
Today, I woke up very late, at around 7.40 am. I am lucky enough to catch the company bus. Woohoo~ Did not dress in formal today due to change of working location for a week. I was transfer to the company's warehouse. I thought it would be kind of slacky life down here. BUT! I am wrong. Damn it, I have no choice. After I reach the place, I was kind of stunt! Omg, Is like a haunted warehouse and it is a super old building. Anyway, reach there get straight to work. Went to the 3rd level where all incoming goods is stored. Did some measurement and marking for the forklift drivers to know where exactly to place the goods. Gosh! The warehouse was damn huge, imagine it can fit 100 over container's goods. After that I then head down with my manager to the 1st story, as my job of the week is to assist the 1st story forklift driver. What I did was to take down a particular no. from each container which comes to the loading bay, and also to control the movement of the lift as it is a really old cargo lift with those gate whereby i need to pull/push open when the lift reach the level. Quite troublesome actually, just imagine that each 40ft container there is 52 pallets and at each time a forklift can only carry 2 pallet at a time to the cargo lift and the cargo lift can only fit 12 pallets. (see the photo below and you will understand me.) The 52 pallets will only reach level 3 warehouse after 5 trips of lift. AND
TODAY THERE IS A TOTAL OF 10 CONTAINERS. Imagine how many time did I open the 2 gates of the 2 lifts. Thats not all! The lift is really moving very slowly like a snail!!! Old lift, you spoil my day.

(Forklift driver unloading 2 pallets at a time, with one on another)

(The inner of the lift which can only store 12 pallets of 1 on top another)

(The two damn super old cargo lift)~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~Sunday~ 06/05/07Woke up at around 11 am today! Sunday is still the best, it is the only day whereby I can sleep till so late. haha.. The plan for the day is to meet Eugene and Jaspers to my previous Nike/Adidas Bags Company's Warehouse for the warehouse sale. Omg, There is lots of nice bag man! A lot of the range are still selling in retail store. But the warehouse sales discount range from 30% to 50 %. How I wish i could bring home all the bags. Lolx. Suppose to meet Eugene at 2pm but, he ended up reaching early. haha. So he has to wait for me. As for Jaspers he actually did not confirm with us. So we thought he doesn't want to come anymore. But after Eugene and I reach the place, he called and told us he will be coming. Omg, we had to wait for him for about an hour. Anyway Eugene got himself an Adidas and another Nike Bag. As for Jaspers he did not get anything for himself, but instead a Nike bag for his brothers birthday today. As for me, of cause I won't go home empty handed, I bought myself a black Nike Patent(glossy) bag. Usual $72.45 after 30% less is $50.70, very cheap leh? Take a look at it...

After shopping We went to Jurong East coffee shop for our late lunch and went to loiter around the library with my laptop. Left at around 7pm and head to my uncle house at JE for dinner.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~Saturday~ 05/05/07Well, Saturday is always a very2 busy day for me. Woke up at around 7.30am, and went out at around 8.40am took 255 to work place, and reach at 9am sharp. Did some usual admin stuff by keying things into the system. Ended work at 12pm, then head straight to BoonLay for alumni band. Attendance wasn't that bad after all. =) Ended our band practice at 5pm. Next was what I am looking forward the whole day. It was soccer! Total with 10 person including me. There is Aizat, Me, Syahrul, Amzar, Rais, Aqeel, Rahman, Faizal, Muhaimin and a friend of his. We play from 6pm till about 8.15pm. All the match was so shiok, I am on top form. I block almost everything except for the last match with the mats. lolx. Then, we to Jp for dinner at banquet with Syahrul and then head home as I was damn exhasted. Thats about it.
Play with FIRE,