<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/6978906?origin\x3dhttp://thedrummerslife.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>




Thursday, May 03, 2007

This coming weekend will be my 2nd week for attachment already. Hooray! That's fast, time really passes in seconds. haha. Woke up around 7.30 am today, and went to bath and had my breakfast. zooom~ went out of my house at around 8.30am, I thought I won't be able to catch the free transport provided by the company near interchange. Anyway, I did caught it. Reach office at around 8.50am. I am 10mins early so decided to surf the net 1st. haha.. Start off my work at 9am, by typing some daily administrative stuff. Basically nothing much just typing, not a lot either.

I wonder why some of my classmates envy me lots. haha! I think is because my work place is near, and the pressure of work is just normal for me. Despise the less amount of pay given per month, I still appreciate the place that I given. I kind of like my office environment as the table given is big, cossy and with privacy. After finish all the stuff given at around 4.30pm I proceed to do my blog during working hours. lol. I edit all the links and headings and all, I even went blog hopping today. haha.

And... MY BLOG IS OFFICIALLY OPEN AGAIN!! WooHooO~

Please do tag, relink and link me soon alright? Thanks once again. Will update again tomorrow!


Play with FIRE,


The Drummer

Name: Jared Koh Jing Heng
Status: SCDF Section Commander
D.O.B: 28091988

Contacts

Msn: zildjian88@hotmail.com
Facebook: Add Me!

Desired


* Iphone 3GS
* ORD
*
The talk.



Links

A, B, C
Ain. Alysa. Amzar. AmiraFaiqah. Amy. Aisyah. Atika. Azzira. Azwan.

D, E, F
Eugene.
Farhanah.

G, H, I
Hawa. Herlina.
Iriyadiy.

J, K, L
Kaarthigan.
Liyana.

M, N, O
Mahmudah. Muhaimin.
Nazreen.

P, Q, R
Rahiman. Rais. Rahman. Ramizah.

S, T, U
Sakinah. Saliza. Shakina. Sharon. Sophia. Sufi. Sufiana. Syahrul. Syazwan.
Tiffany.
Utha.

V, W, X
Wei Yang.

Y, Z
Yusri.
Zakiah.