Well, I know I have Not been blogging for a long time, even if I blog it won't be as updated. haha.. Anyway, just to let you guys know more about my recent busy life. Just started my attachment/work last monday, in a logistics Company in Benoi Sector(near Tuas). The attachment location was coordinated by my school's lecturer. Well, I think I am one of the lucky ones to get an attachment company near my house as compared to the others. Even though the enviroment turns out to be bad, I guess I still have to endure till 4 months is over. What I mean by bad is imagine that you are working at a factory area, with lots of unscrap metals around, stacked about 2 story high. Oh my! Is like about to fall, but they says it is very safe. =x Thats not all, there is an very stinky smell. I guess I have to get use to it. But thank God that I am not working in the warehouse area. I am being posted to the office side, transportation department. My duty is to update some records in the system and etc. Quite slacky though, if not I won't be here blogging in the office. Overall, I consider myself as fortunate.
To all band memebers, I guess you won't be seeing my face for 4 months in the weekdays practice. I really would like to come back to see and help you guys but my attachment does not allow me to! My working hours from Monday to Friday is 9am to 6pm. Saturday is 9am to 12pm. I am also quite glad that my manager allows me to go off at 12pm on saturday instead of 1pm, due to my alumni practice. But anyway, I will still try my best to be there if you guys have any events or camp. So see you guys soon. Ohya, All the best to all the band members in your mid year exams! Study hard!
Lastly, I WILL try my very best to update my blog once again!
I will be changing my URL soon.
Play with FIRE,