Happy New Year 2007! Yeah~ Lets kick off the first post of the year on the first day of school after a 3 weeks vacation. Well, woke up 30minutes late when I am suppose to wake up at 6.30am. Got out my house around 7.45am and reach school around 9am. What worst till was 9 to 10am was break, if I know it earlier I would have took my own time to school. Not so bad afterall, sat around the area outside my locker and have a school chat with my classmates. 10am to 11pm was lesson, followed by 2 hours of break, we only took about 30minutes to eat. Some suggested we go outside the next classroom to sleep outside the corridoor as it was fully air-con and less people will walk past. Finally it was 1pm, and we have our logistics practical as usual, quite fun handling the walkie-staker and it ends at 2pm. By right, there is a computer lesson till 3pm but the teacher has nothing much to teach, so he relese us early as we wants early PE. It have been 3weeks I have not been playing soccer with my classmates, we played soccer from 3pm till 6pm with some small breaks in between. I went to the shop to buy drinks for myself and the rest in one of the breaks, and I met someone I know! She is Faezah(people who know me well will know who is she don't wish to mention much) Quite shock to see her in my school. Had some conversation with her and I proceed to buy my drinks. Back to soccer, today I wasn't on form. Anyway, I am not the only one. After soccer went home with liyana and bought my dinner and proceed home to eat, and bath here I am now on my laptop and thats all for the day.
Play with FIRE,