Wednesday, January 10, 2007
Hmm.. Some improvements today on my waiting up time, I woke up at 6.30am and I slept at 12 am. I just feel so tired in the morning, reach school around 8.45am and was caught for my long hair, got to get in done before next week and I am going to cut it short. Just like how I look in secondary school days, no reason behind it anyway. =) Went to class for PP lesson and it ended 30minutes after I enter the class there was about 30minutes break in between to the next lesson. Sat alone and listen to music while day dreaming, haha. I am bored! No choice.. Finally it was 10am and went for FDM lesson for 2 hours and that was the last lesson for the day. Went to the Cafe for lunch with 15 classmates of mine. Well, my group is usually that big but I hate it. Hard to find place to sit and eat during that peak hour, and hard to make up decisions. Small is still the class best. Just like my Nitec, no trouble. After eating my lunch in school, I head back to BoonLay to meet the rest, to continue part2 of skating. I only fell once today, I think I am improving. haha. After skating was about 6pm plus and Syahrul head to Macdonalds for our as per normal dinner. Head home after that and took a bath and here am I blogging, I guess I will be mapling a while after this. thats all for the day!
Play with FIRE,