Tuesday, January 09, 2007
Guess what? I woke up the same time as yesterday morning. haha. As usual had my breakfast and went to bath. Reached school around 9am. Was 1 hour late, anyway the number of students in my class attended the lesson was less than my 10 fingers. I am glad to be one of them. After lesson ended around 9.30am. I went to the CCA booth as I voulunteer to help up in the bowling booth. Was quite boring afterall, and yet I saw her again. Just wave to her and smile from far. Went for lunch with Andy at about 1pm, The cafe is full of empty chairs as the lunch times usually is till 1. So we ordered different food and we chat a while to catch back the old times in band. After that we each went back to our own booth, as he was with his cemta band. After returning nothing much and I left the school at 2pm.
Took the train back to Boon Lay as usual and saw another her. Well, frankly speaking I am too puzzled to solve things out. I really very2 sick of it. I can't stand it any longer! Well, the word that will hurt someone just won't come out. I have no idea! After that I met Amzar, and we went towards syahrul's block to meet Rais, Muhaimin and Syahrul as he was learning how to skate. I did try it too, and fell hard on the 2nd attempt. After that we went to Pioneer Mall Mac for our dinner, after dinner Syahrul and I head under a block to pratice more. I finally know how to skate and once I bang hard on the wall and injured my elbow. But don't worry I won't die. Reach home at about 9pm. Here am I blogging after bathing... I suddenly have a question for myself why cant just guys or ladies just live on without each other? Is it a must to be together and yet whats the out come. I really have no idea anyway.. Good Night!
Play with FIRE,