Thursday, November 09, 2006
Well as you can see, my blog has a change of background that I did it myself. Looks very stylo huh? haha..
Today, lesson starts from 10 am till 12pm before break, and I reach around 10.40am and the teacher have not started teaching. haha.. Then after lesson was 3 hrs break. OMG! So long, my classmates plan to go bedok centre for lunch, while I got to rush to my work place to collect my last months pay cheque. After collecting, I meet up with them again at Bedok, and heard that one of my friends wallet was pick-pocket when they are at the library waiting for me. So we went to the nearest neibourhood police post, to make a police report.
Luckily, she did not bring much cash. So only Ic and her Atm is important. After that, is was about time, we head back to school for our lesson from 3pm to 5pm. But eventually, the lesson ended earlier. Once lesson ended I went to collect my Bowling trophy for the previous tournament that I have too part.
This it it......

Head back to jurong after all collecting, as I was meeting my dearie even though is a while, I treasured the time being with her. =) Missya! Wishing for your O Levels soon.. After sending dear home, I went to Jp to grab something at LJS for my dinner and headed home straight after buying. Here I am after bathing and finishing my blogskin just now. Thats all for the day. Nite2.
Play with FIRE,