Wednesday, November 08, 2006
Well, you guys must be surprise that I will blog right, well there is reason behind it.
How should I start?? Lets start off with my school today, I reach school around 8.45am today. Was late but at least got some improvements. hehe.. Lesson was short today. 8am to 10 am was my elective, then followed by 10am to 12pm was FDM. Nothing much to absort actually, but I think I am slacking too much but I do hereby swear that I will show some colours of mine to those who think that they are so great in class. Well, I don't bother to mention those bitches names, as I care nothing at all. Just wait and see. I will show you all a at least 3.5 for my GPA this coming exam. I was once in the top of my retail course so do I in my Logistics. Back to school,I left the school as soon as I have finish my lesson. Went to bus stop alone, and went back in train alone too, as I was meeting rais at around 1.30pm.
Met up with Rais and Aqeel, we ate at macdonalds for our lunch. 3 same meal, but diffrent drinks. Lolx. Filet O Fish. Aqeel left at 2.30pm , and here am I with rais so lonely with the laptop. Hanging around with him because I was wating for time to past to pick my dearest up after the last paper of the day. Finally is 3.30pm I went to pick dear up and send her home. and I went back to macdonald to meet up with rais again, as I left my laptop with him for his boredom. Pursuade him to accompany to Arena to train for my upcoming Inter Ite Bowling Tournament. But he didn't want to follow. Then forget it, I went there all alone, and train all alone. I am fine with it actually. After 4 rounds of bowling games, I sat there for quite sometimes to observe how others play, so I could improve more.
At last I left arena at around 7.15pm. In the bus I was bored, so I decided to call those band peeps who went to Jalan Raye to ask them where are they. But what did I get in the fucking shit return? Is a prank by someone and another someone. A said he is B. B said he is A. What the fuck. thats not what I am angry about you know? What I am angry is, when I am damn sure, A is B, and B is A. This person (whoever he is) said " if you don't believe hang arh"(Not in a very good tone) He is indeed great liar! What the fuck, giving me this kind of attitude in return. No. 1 I did not do anything to pissed you off, and this is what I get in return? Don't climb over my head young boy! I am damn pissed off man!
Play with FIRE,