Wednesday, November 15, 2006
15 November 2006
Today, woke up quite early as I thought my lesson start at 8am. But is actually 9am, so I am not late for school today. Nothing much in school, ended ard 11.30am and waited for jaspers to end at 12pm. As we plan to buy Zoro's Birthday present today, as he is holding a BBQ at West coast around 7.30pm. What a pity that Eugene cant join us as he also has a gathering outside. But at least the 3 of us went around to look for his present for quite sometimes. Ended up with a Lighter that is like Zippo style. Cool. Thats all for the day, will be going for the BBQ so won't be online or even further update today's blog.
14 November 2006
Was very2 tired due to last night bowling, and woke up slightly later. As usual was school day, nothing special! Come to think this term is quite slacky term again. urgh.. I want to aim high for my studies for this term. =) End school around 2 pm, and head back to jurong straight as I have nothing much to do, reach Jurong point around 3.15pm and walk around waiting for time to past to meet my dear2, finally can meet her! =) Then saw erick and his brother, he asked to tag along to walk around with him. So I did, and finally is 4pm and I decided to make my way to meet her, and finally a phone call from her when I was queueing for bus. We plan to meet in the bus as I don't want to alight twice. So manage to meet her sucessfully. LOLx. After meeting dear and send her home, I decided to go for the next bowling training with my coach as I can't go on Wed, due to Zoro's birthday. Took up 2 bowling package for training, is 6 games. Thats a lot, that why I am dead tired. I learn how to spare ( /) the left over bowling pins. Wasn't in my best performance due to the previous night bowling I have aching all over my body. Its ok, is worth it for my tournament on thursday. =) My coach has kindly lend me a ball for compertition. By the way, he did not charge me for any of his coaching and loaning of ball. His a great guy! Took a cab home from arena after bowling as I really can't take it anymore, and I am with a bowling ball moreover. Reach home, bath and sleep. thats all.
13 November 2006
Monday is always a boring day! Woke up early in the moring go to school then study, study, study! Last lesson was PE at around 3pm. Finally!! We played soccer for about 2 hours. Most enjoyable part of the day. Ended around 5pm, after so much of soccer has not end my day. I am the first to leave among them(classmates), as was rushing for my bowling in the evening. reached Arena at 7.30pm. was very late. Then was my first lesson with my coach and he taught me how to position myself and so on. My high score was 154. improving. Only took up 1 package due to timing wise. Went to BK at Arena and ate a French Sandwich Meal! Didn't finish up as I was not in the mood to eat, and also was too tired. took a bus home. Reach home, bath and sleep.
12 November 2006
Well, is a sunday! Sunday is always family day but my family just have no time for me. hahhaa... Met up with Rais and head to Arena to practice for my Tournament. Follow by Amzar coming after his religious class. Nothing much actually quite bored as is only 3 person. Then the coach of the bowling alley, came to me to ask me whether I need him to coach as I told his wife before that I have got a tournament. He said is free coaching but I only need to pay for the game. I can't believe my ears and agreed with him. It was around 6pm plus and we head home after bowling. I went online yet doing nothing. thats all.
Play with FIRE,