Thursday, September 21, 2006
Well, basically wake up around 9 am plus today, when I am suppose to meet my dearest at 10 am in the morning after first paper of the day. At last reach the block near the school around 11 am. I know I was late but tired and sleepy was my excuse.keke.. SorRy dear..
After meeting dear, we head to Pioneer Mall for our breakfast actually at Macdonald's but, ended up breakfast is sold out. sob2 for the both of us! Well, ended up buying A Filet O Fish student meal upsize, and a double cheese burger itself. As I am not that hungry. Meeting dear early as she wish to study and revise for her next paper was about 1.30 got to report. So we head bad to school at around 1.20 pm, and reached school quite early. Then met Sze Mun and waited for the rest outside the school's staff room table. After everyone reached was told that someone booked the band room and I can't continue doing my drilling work at the bandroom. But at last while waiting for the rest, found out that the bandroom was vacant, so we went in, and we look for Ms Yip to retrive the band store room key so as to continue on our work. We did the drilling thingy up to almost 5pm.
We headed to the provision shop behind the school to grab some bites, so as we could save the trouble going to Jurong Point to grab equally junk food. I bought a carton of chocolate mik, and a loaf of bread and a can of tuna, it seems like I am going to a pinic than going to the area near Sufi hosue to play Pokercards with the rest. Quite fun, we only manage to play two round of Bluff, as everyone was having phobia from the previous day that we are caught by "Police under a voiddeck. Well, the police was a secondary school mates of mine. Close one eyes? haha.. Well, back then we headed to the vending machine in the citizen corner as we wanted to play a few rounds of DaiDee(Big2). Well, our dream was shatted as when I am thirsty and went to get a drink at the vending machine. MY COINS STUCK IN THE BLOODY DAMN HELL MACHINE!!
Its ok, we took quite sometimes to manage to get back my coin, instead of playing cards we play the machine. Hell know ya? We manage to dig out 1.10. A guy came and claims he put 50cent so give it to him. I initially put 70 cents, so I guess my 10 cents is still in the bloody machine. Its ok, this is don't know the how many time I have been treated in this way by a vending machine.
hahahaha.... Thats all for the day, as everyone went home after the machine incident. quite enjoyable as I am not the one who dick for coins. Utha did it.. LOLx!!! Claims that his a doctor to the machine? OMG? NC? CBB?(Not vulgar, is Cant be bothered)
Play with FIRE,