Friday, September 01, 2006
Sorry for not blogging as was very busy, been thru few events outside. Have a class charlet at 21 August. so call quite enjoy myself, we reached there early but not able drop key as the person who draw must be above 18 and my friend and I is jus 17 plus. haiz. Waited to 7pm plus. OMG. We play PS2, Poker cards, some drink and smoke. But I did not, just born to hate all this. =) But not gamble lah, somehow addited, will cut down.. haha..
Then followed by IMF World Bank Meeting. Was involved to pack 16,000 goodie bags. Each class got about 25- 30 people taking part. It was actually on the 26 and 27 but all of us were too fast, so the second day wad cancelled. haha.. Well, save money for meal. all meals provided. Breakfast was pola cake with milo, lunch was macdonalds, mcchicken, hashbrown, apple pie, and a can of coke. then followed by our teabreak, was chocolate bar. Not only free meal but also a 20 CIP hours added for us. We were only there about 8 hours? After that head to marina square for our dinner at KFC. Went to 7-11 to buy cards, after that we head to esplanade's rooftop for our card games. haha..
28 August 2006
Visited Cougar warehouse. Oh my god, is so huge. But I guess that is not the biggers in singapore. their stock was stack up to 3 to 4 story high on the rack and wad retrive using a special equipment. Well, it seems to me now logistics course seems lots of labour work, I don't really wish to be a labour just in a storeroom. Maybe something about supervisor is okay for me.. LOL.. They have lots of different storage type. So even come in a cold room. What the hell it was so cold is about 10 degree and all of us cant take it. how can I believe what is minus temperature? After visiting was dismissed at Jurong East Mrt. My classmates decided to go for dinner at West Coast Hawker. wow! Nice food man, Red2 Mee Goreng, hot mutton soup. Delicious! Then we head to West Coast Park to hang around, with poker cards again, my current class is like all addited to gamble? OMG...
31 August2006
Did not attend school as it was only 2 hours, went to Boon Lay Sec to watch the teachers day concert. What the hell, it was so funny. Enjoyed myself! Then head to Juying Pri.. My primary school. Cant see any teacher I know already. sigh! Cant feel I am part of them anymore, as is a whole new building and stuff.. Then went to meet dear at XingNan. No change no concert, got somehow chase out, we felt that we are like not welcome. haiz.. then went to Arena Country Club with the as usual peeps. First time there. quite nice place.. Got Arcade, Pool Room, Bowling Alley. We went to register for the pool then sit at bowling alley, have the strong feeling to bowl then asked ayang to bowl with me. haha.. Well, she seems like forgotted everything I teach her. haiyo.. then second game was with muhaimin. Haha! everyone lose to me? my average score was 120 plus. I am aiming for a 150 above for my upcoming school tournament. Enjoy alot, then send dear home as usual then meet them again for dinner at PM Mcd. The End.. Hahaha...
Play with FIRE,