5 August 2006 SaturdayWoked up around 6 am as I have got a stomachache. By looking at the time I decided to take a bathe as I can go to band on time and don't need to be there late. Hahax!Reach band around 7.45 am. The band was preparing and warming up, the band went down to the parade square at
8.30 am. and practice their gimmicks before the final streat parade rehearsal at 9 am. Well as usual, the rehearsal went twice. ended around 11.30 am. and the band head to the bandroom for dismisses for break.
After dismisses the sec 2s and 3s stayed behind to practice the song for investiture. Mean while I was using my laptop in the store as I want to edit the slides for the graduates powerpoint. I was also waiting for my
syg too while I am doing. Then finally she come back to band after her remedial. then we decides where to go for lunch. But ended up, we went with Wei Liang to JP to buy food for ourselves, Mrs Chee, Johnson. Ah Poh, Amzar, Syahrul, Sakinah and Amirah. When we reached JP, we split our ways as
syg wanted to collect her cakes for syahrul and her section. After collecting we meet up Wei Liang again to help him to carry the food. We then rush back to school as we were rushing for time. Reached school at around 1pm, we then settle down and eat. Ate with the alumni's and Mrs Chee in the storeroom while the rest eat outside the band room.
I was the last to finish my food. hahax! Then I head home around 1.40pm after everything is done. I edit the powerpoint slides again and took a quick shower and get change into my new shirt. hahaX. Then head to school by cab, reason being is I am loaded, just kidding! Because if I were to walk under the hot sun I will sure melt like how Ice-cream melts. hahax! Then reach school around 2.4opm then put my bag in the bandroom then head to hall for a while then head back to bandroom to do a bouquet of flowers for the G.O.H. At aroung 4.15 I went to the hall and prepare to watch the whole taking of ranks and passing down ceremony. After everything as usual the guest were invited for food reception in the canteen. I then went down to eat as well.
Now is about the night after dinner, the band went to the hall for games, traditional dance and disco night. Well my First partner is of cause my
beloved girlfriend. haha! Syahrul was with his beloved too! haha. Then followed by slides presentation from the graduates and then the members singing with the guitars to the graudates. Next was prize giving from the teachers and Mrs Chee. Everything ended up nicely and, I almost cried some of the time, Wont tell you when! hahax. thats all. =)

*Dear and Me before Traditional dance*

*Dear and Me before traditional dance2*

*Syahrul, Shabrina, Sayang and Me*
Play with FIRE,