Wake up ard 10 am plus today, then went to play some games on laptop. haha childish game! Then went to bath as I will be meeting syg, ard 1pm. Too bad she is late. She say her teacher is late, so delay practical time. Her teacher is mdm wong. ask her to watch out, delay my precious time! haha oops! Anyway nothing special meet dear at library around 1.20pm. We then delay sometime in the library to search for this stupid book, where we flip the whole library and still cant find it. it is actually for the brother's story telling. We then walk out of library and want to head to Boon Lay Sec bus stop for bus, then we pass by the provision shop near school. I grab 3 buns and a bottle of drink as we were slightly hungry. We continue heading the blocks near the bus stop for our lunch. haha.. Then accompany dear to the bus stop, nvr send her home as she got to rush to the brother's sports day to support, as for me I am rushing to the estate near sufi house for our as usual soccer.
Reached there around 3.40pm then after a while we had a match as with the as usual people. Everything ended around 5 plus as all of them is tired and restless. I then head to the school bus stop to take a bus to jurong point. as was sweating so I decided to walk with amzar to his bus stop. Then took the bus and after I alight at interchange I went to NTUC to buy 2 cans of food. haha. I am cooking a big meal for myself! All junk again. haiz, I guess I am putting on weight during the holidays. Here I am smelly so fresh after, cooking and eating and blog on online. Will update sooon again. haha soon?
Play with FIRE,