Well, school holiday is over for me and I manage to complete all my projects on time. Nothing much on Monday and Tuesday so no need to update. haha! All rubbish lah. So no need to touch on.
Today, woke up late again! OMG 3 days straight in a row I woke up late for school due to doing project till late night. I too damn tired till I cant even hear my alarm, wake up call etc. Seriously nothing can wake me up, even there is a bomb explode. haha Reached school around 10.15 am, whereas I starts at 8 am. No choice. I will try to sleep early today and wake up early tomorrow. Not much lesson today, and did my group presentation on the project that we are working on, everything went on smoothly, I am the first speaker cum group leader. But, some error with the powerpoint slides, as everything inside were mess up and some of us have a hard time figuring out the words for presentation. Everything was damn last minute, well manage to overcome it at last. =)
Ended school around 1pm, went for lunch in school with Eugene, Shan, Fai, Akmal, Liyana, Filza and June. Then went to the stop with Shan, Fai and Akmal to catch the bus towards station as I am heading to band. Then alighted at Tanah Merah and too the train with Fai, he was sleeping while I am playing games on my laptop. Finally we reach Boon Lay at 3pm, went seperate ways with the him. I walk to Boon Lay Sec as usual, then when I am there the band is having combine on the concert pieces, well nothing much. after band ended She called me, saying she got to leave. well, what I am thinking is if are in the rush, I am leaving with you, we cant have much time to spend together as well right? The reason is not because of them! Seriously serious.
The bad moment is here, we sms each other while she is on the way home and while I walk to Jurong Point with them. Since you told me in the message that not to disturb you. So I did not update you on where I go? Isn't it right? Enough is enough. You gave me a call at 9.10pm saying that you want to sleep, and I told you that I want to sleep too, I did't type my Gd nitez message to you as usual because, if I were to type the as usual mushy night message it doesn't mean anything. Is just for the show? I didn't want to say anything and I just kept quite because I don't want to add on. Then was told that at 9.13 pm on 26 July 2006 we are on our way.
Well, for the whole entire month was a very un smooth route for us, but I am really happy that we are able to pass our 19 months together. 19? Yes to everyone out there is a lot, but when we been thru the thick and thin, no one knows. I admit since I started to be with you on 22 December 2004, I really love you with all I can give you, as I was not working and studying. Thats why I can give my fullest to you. Now, I am busy with so many things, I really hope that you can change with the time. I know the time in the first half of the year is sweet for us. If I am not wrong, we did not quarrel at all that time. Thanks a lot for the 582 days that you have given me. I dare admit that, my love for you isn't dead. But, if being together we have so many quarrel in a month, is better for us to love each other apart as it does not hurts afterall. I think we really need a long time, to let our mind adjust and to move on. Best wishes to you, and hope you can get your Mr Right soon. =) Love you deep in my heart always, memories that we set will never ever be forgotten nor erase in my heart. Thank you! Take good care Ayang... :'(
( One chinese guy, One malay girl, One unforgetable love story.)
Play with FIRE,