21/06/06Today, Lesson starts at 8am to 3pm. Went for our lunch break at Cafeteria1, earlier at 11am as one of our teacher is not here. lesson was quite boring after break time as the teacher was making us sleep with his beautiful voice and the air-con was cool enough to make us fall asleep. haha. anyway I did not! Once lesson ended we went to the table near our lockers for our BFD project which is a script for role-play, we wanted to finish it as soon as possible because we got lots of project to do in our holiday. Well holidays = Nothing! Went to bedok for lunch with, Eugene, Jaspers, Faizul, Akmal, and Liyana. As all of them is my project partners except for Jaspers. Ate quite a lot, I eat Curry chicken rice, and Fried black carrot cake! This are my favourite food from bedok. After eating, We accompany Eugene and Akmal to Singaporepools for soccer betting. All of us headed to Mrt station except for akmal who need to take bus from interchange. As we reach the platform, Eugene left us, as he is heading home to punggol. We reach jurong around 7pm and I went to bath and here am I online blogging and don't know what will happen next! Please look forward to my next post! Please tag if possible, as my tagboard is miserble bored! What the hell am I talking. Enough! I will stop here.
20/06/06Tuesday, Lesson was free and easy, only got two subjects, which is OFA and PIE. Teacher gave us some practice of past year computer assignment papers to practice, was quite tough but manage to do it. PIE, is not expressway alright? haha, is a life skill course about our own personalities, such as managing stress, depression, low self-esteem. Anyway, we did no assignment but we watch some videos related to the subject, was quite humour actually. haha! After school rush back to Jurong straight as I have appointment with my dearest dear! after meeting her around 3.25pm we went to grab some food at Old Chang Kee as we both were slightly hungry. we ran for the bus as we will walking towards the interchage as we saw 242 at just arrived, we manage to board the bus, there isn't much people in the bus. Reached the bus stop opposite Xingnan Primary at 3.50pm and we went a voideck around the estate to eat our things and have some time for each other as the last time we met was on last Saturday when I went out to play soccer. Left the place around 4.45pm and we both head home as it was getting late. After sending her home, I went to Jurong Point to buy my dinner at Long John. Cool man! I got 3 piece of chicken and lots of fries. for same price, but I add my favourite salsa cheese in. Got home straight after buying, and went to bath first before I eat my dinner. After dinner was project time again! Sorry got to neglect my sayang, as I really got to rush for the script. Please bear with me alright? My school holiday is coming, I won't be working as I got too many individual projects to complete when school terms starts. Sleeping time after all the stress and thats all for the day.
19/06/06Monday, school was boring as I have class from 9am to 4pm! What to do, thats life! Nothing interesting. Lesson includes LSM- Logistics Mangament, OFA- Office Application, BFD- Business Fundamentals. Went for dinner with Eugene and Jaspers at Bedok Hawker Centre, our usual hang out for food as is cheap and nice. haha, I wonder will I lose weight if I continue going on this way. After dinner, we head seperate way with eugene as we are all heading home, except for Jaspers who have to go to work after dinner. After reaching home went to bath straight and use the computer for a while for some project thingy, and called dear, after that. Slept quite early, I guess was before 11pm.
18/06/06Nice first evening gathering at Pasir Ris Park, Almost everyone turn up except for an uncle of mine his wife, cause he is sick! Well, get well soon! Another one which is my Aunty's family who the cousin that born the same year, same month, same day, different time :P did not turn up due to some small matters, well we did enjoy without them there.. haha Anyway reach home around 10.30 pm and bath quick and hop onto the bed as I have school the next day.
Play with FIRE,