25/06/06
Woke up at around 10am today. Damn it, caught a bad runny nose. Continue working on my BFD project, was watching tv while doing my project at last I think I finished my project around 4 plus. By that time my lunch is already on the way home, cause my father bought lunch for my mum and I. Both my parents and I had a box of plain rice, with 1 serving of vegetables and we have a big fat chicken, cooked with light soya sauce bought from Crystal Jade Restaruant to share among us. Lunch was damn full. My flu got worst, so called dad to buy some medcine home. I ate it after my lunch which is around 5.30pm. The medcine was so strong till I fall asleep on the sofa till 8pm plus. After waking up, I feel much better and I went to bath. Feel so refreshed. Gave dear a call and have a chat for a while. Time to have my dinner. haha, Late right? yup had my dinner at 10pm. ate cup noodles with 1 egg and a can of sardine fish in teriyaki sauce. Yummy2! But all junk food! haha. Time to sleep for now.
24/o6/06
Woke up at 9am plus, went to on the tv and watch doreamon. haha.. Plan of the day is to have jamming practice today with my band. But unfortunately Joshua is sick, so we got to cancelled it. But at last I went to meet Hannan at Jp for lunch and some chat at 2.45pm. we call it a day at around 4.30pm as I have another appointment with my ex soccermates. After meeting Liyana and Diana at the block, we walk towards the white blocks for soccer. Jia Jun and his friends were late. At last, we have a match for about 15mins and thats all I play, as I was not properly attired, I am wearing my Polo tee, and a jeans? How am I suppose to play? Went to the coffee shop for my dinner, Liyana and Diana accompanied me there, as they does not want to play already. Walk home alone from the coffee shop and reached home around 7.30pm. Went to bath and then call my dear. Nothing much after, and the another day had past.
23/06/06
Friday, Wake up around 6.45am, whole body was aching due to yesterday's Nafa test. Reached school around 8.30am, First lesson was LSM, when I step into the class, lesson has not begin so I am so call not late, after this period I was all alone till around 11 plus, as Everyone was damn tired after Nafa test yesterday, and all decided to skip lesson, and just attend the OFA test today. Overall the test is easy, my wish is to score full marks for it. haha. high aim ya? After the paper, I went back Jurong straight as I am meeting my dearest. Meet dear around 3pm plus and then send her home around 5.45pm. After that I make my way back to Jurong Point to buy my dinner home at Long John. Went to bath first, then ate my dinner. As usual till I sleep.
22/06/06
Thursday. Reached Tanah Merah late, around 8.30pm was late for my nafa test. So coinsider that I saw Sam and Jaspers so we decided to take a cab down as all of us was late for the nafa test. after alighting the cab I was like dashing to the reporting place. I am just on time as they are just at the 1st station (sit and reach), followed by 2nd (sit-up) 3rd (standing board jump), 4th ( pull-up) and lastly 5th (shuttle run). Took about 3o minutes break, followed by our 2.4km run. Oh my god, everything was in the same day, and the time was about 12 plus 1pm. is so bloody hot. lucky was not roasted. got my position after 6 rounds of running at the staduim without stopping. came in 20 position among about 5 classes. timing was 14 minutes plus. Did not train for it, so I don't expect to do well. after school went to play soccer for a while then head home. every where from head to toe is aching and cramp and is totally terrible. thats all.
Play with FIRE,