<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/6978906?origin\x3dhttp://thedrummerslife.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>




Wednesday, December 28, 2005

Well, Sorry for not updating at all for December, will try to talk a bit more today. December have been a very busy month for me as there is many things on. By the way I have already change my handphone on 1st Dec to my dream phone, but my number still remains. Is N70 =) Well, indeed a good phone with lotz of funtions that cost me a bomb. haha! but after all is worth it.

Then nothing much from 1st to 6th Dec, because I am workin everyday at OG Orchard Point, selling ladies shoes for the last 6days before I go for my band overseas trip to Penang. Anyway is kind of pity as I may not sell shoes again, have been selling shoes for around 1 year, can say quite expert already. well, I got to move on. =)

On the 7th Dec I went to Boon Lay Sec for the trip briefing, was a short one. Then follow by the next day which will be the 1st day of the trip, and the trip is from 8th to 12 th Dec. I don't I can remember so much things, I will try to recall here ok? 1st day, reporting time was damn early but I am not late. haha! The journey there was a damn long one, I had never ever took such a long bus journey. It was about 10 t0 12 hours, but there is few breaks in between so is not so bad. After that had dinner at one of the restaurnt there. I was damn sick for the 1st few days try 2nd types of medcine then work. My nose keep running around, oh I mean running nose. =P then I remember lots of things but I am sure which come 1st so I just mention everything k? On 9th Dec we went to watch a outdoor competition in the afternoon is known as battle of the drums. Is all about marching percussion, Cool! A few bands did well there, was impress as well as disappointed with something. don't wish to mention it. On the same day was also our band performance as a guest band at the auditorium for their competition which is somehow like our SYF in S'pore. This is also the main reason why we are there for, our band was arranged the last to perform and from the way they perform is like they are damn tired, can't blame, is almost 11 then is our turn. then on the 10th was a shopping day in the afternoon I guess, I can't really remember. then at night went to watch the same competition again, but the guest band is Sembawang Secondary. then we also went to the night market 1 of the day, was quite fun as I was with my dear2 and Ms Haznita crazy bargaining and shopping at bazzar. haha. I enjoy this night bazzar thingy the most. many more to touch on but I guess I will stop here for trip.

After so many enjoyable days, Finally I have a day to rest on the 13 Dec as I will be starting my new job on the 14 Dec which is to promote Nike Bags, and no longer shoes. I was assign to a 6 working days per week schedule and I have to split it to My beloved dear, alumni band and my own band, I amost have a hard time copping with all this tight schedule.

On Christmas Eve I was working till 6pm, and I went to a Restraunt at Marine Parade, for a Christmas dinner in a church function and 90% of my family members were there. then the next day was Christmas day, we went to Pasir Ris seaside for a own family christmas dinner, and as well as celebrate my olders cousin 21 birthday.

Now today is 29 Dec I am working more than 2 weeks already, I really love this job a lot as I don't have climb up and down le. So I will try to post more frequent k?


Play with FIRE,


The Drummer

Name: Jared Koh Jing Heng
Status: SCDF Section Commander
D.O.B: 28091988

Contacts

Msn: zildjian88@hotmail.com
Facebook: Add Me!

Desired


* Iphone 3GS
* ORD
*
The talk.



Links

A, B, C
Ain. Alysa. Amzar. AmiraFaiqah. Amy. Aisyah. Atika. Azzira. Azwan.

D, E, F
Eugene.
Farhanah.

G, H, I
Hawa. Herlina.
Iriyadiy.

J, K, L
Kaarthigan.
Liyana.

M, N, O
Mahmudah. Muhaimin.
Nazreen.

P, Q, R
Rahiman. Rais. Rahman. Ramizah.

S, T, U
Sakinah. Saliza. Shakina. Sharon. Sophia. Sufi. Sufiana. Syahrul. Syazwan.
Tiffany.
Utha.

V, W, X
Wei Yang.

Y, Z
Yusri.
Zakiah.