<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/6978906?origin\x3dhttp://thedrummerslife.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>




Wednesday, November 02, 2005

Today I went to school as usual, around 6 plus 7 am. I reach school around 8.15 am, went straight to class. Not many people was in class then, we are told to do the presentation without Zoro, as he was still at home when class is about to start. So no choice, Sam and I did the presentation. I just sat there and control the computer. I am the one who do the most of the work, so I guess I should let Sam do some talking, but I did teach him how to talk about it, he did quite well. I guess our presentation and diplay is quite good overall.


After VSM presentation was SSG lesson, did nothing much in class. Ms Tan just give us lots of hints for SSG final test, which I think is good as I will know where to study, cause there is 20+ units, if she wants us to study all I will be the first one to die. After SSG was our 2 hours break time, and that is where we thou of not going for the OIT(computer) class, because teacher will only go thru about Excel test, and I am already quite good in it. BUT, please bear in mind that I did not cabut(run away) for lesson, we did call the teacher and told her we won't be going to that class and she allowed us to go home to revise ourselves. After eating in school, we went to take bus as usual and alight at Tanah Merah Station, I was holding on to 4 pairs of shoes which I had borrowed for my project, so I intend to return it to my company today. I reach there at about 12 pm then after return I headed back to Jurong Point and buy waffle then, went home.


Myself? I don't really have the mood today, as my syg is going to KL today. Well, when I gave her the last call to her handphone she did not pick up, so I assume that she had already left. I am wondering if she did see my last sms to her before she leave? How am I going to survive for tomorrow and friday? Am I going to stress myself up with all the upcoming projects, role-play and final test? Help me please? I really2 miss her so much and also very stress with my project. I hope I can survive and endure till the last day of school. Now, 4.25pm I will start my VSM report in 5 mins after blogging. So I hope I can update tomorrow.=)


Play with FIRE,


The Drummer

Name: Jared Koh Jing Heng
Status: SCDF Section Commander
D.O.B: 28091988

Contacts

Msn: zildjian88@hotmail.com
Facebook: Add Me!

Desired


* Iphone 3GS
* ORD
*
The talk.



Links

A, B, C
Ain. Alysa. Amzar. AmiraFaiqah. Amy. Aisyah. Atika. Azzira. Azwan.

D, E, F
Eugene.
Farhanah.

G, H, I
Hawa. Herlina.
Iriyadiy.

J, K, L
Kaarthigan.
Liyana.

M, N, O
Mahmudah. Muhaimin.
Nazreen.

P, Q, R
Rahiman. Rais. Rahman. Ramizah.

S, T, U
Sakinah. Saliza. Shakina. Sharon. Sophia. Sufi. Sufiana. Syahrul. Syazwan.
Tiffany.
Utha.

V, W, X
Wei Yang.

Y, Z
Yusri.
Zakiah.