<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/6978906?origin\x3dhttp://thedrummerslife.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>




Friday, November 04, 2005

Was late for school today, reach school around 9.00 am. Actually thought of not going to school today, as I have mention at my last post but at last I went. Last night Zoro call me up and asked me to join him to school, I was like half-hearted? But at last I went, cause if I were to stay at home and do the project all by myself, they are not going to learn or whatsoever and I will sure get stressed up with some of the points. So I did not make myself a hero. When Jaspers and I was in the train we called Zoro, he told us that depends on whether the rain stop a not, because if the rain don't stop he won't come, he added on "let fade decide". my heart was kind of boiling, because he is the one who ask me to school, yet maybe he is not coming? What the F**K is this man? Might as well I stay at home and do it myself? What for wake up early to rush to schoool?


After 1st lesson, we went to look for Ms Teo our Class Advisor(form teacher), we came to know that today was her last day in school before she go on course. Was quite glad to talk to her, cause she let us know about Higher Nitec. I guess I have make up my mind to go for Higher Nitec, School of Business(Logistics) haha.. I don't know will I have any interest anot? let fade decide cause it looks interesting to me. then we went for our so call breakfast lah, eat noodles. then headed for lesson, then Zoro sms me telling that he is on his way, was quite glad to see him, even though we did not much on project, at least he make the effort. =)


After doing VSM project, we went to cafe again to eat, but I did not eat, cause I am still not hungry. then we headed to station after everything. the I went to the bank to deposit money. I really gotta save hard!! So here am I here at home doing my project again. My dear2 will be coming back sat morning so I wish that after a sleep tonight I will hear my syg's voice early in the morning tommorow before I go to work. =) Sgy you know? I really2 miss you a lot!! I can't explain it. So here I am nothing to say already, maybe won't be blogging for, Sat, Sun, and Mon cause I will be working. So look forward to my next post ya? Gd nitez!!


Play with FIRE,


The Drummer

Name: Jared Koh Jing Heng
Status: SCDF Section Commander
D.O.B: 28091988

Contacts

Msn: zildjian88@hotmail.com
Facebook: Add Me!

Desired


* Iphone 3GS
* ORD
*
The talk.



Links

A, B, C
Ain. Alysa. Amzar. AmiraFaiqah. Amy. Aisyah. Atika. Azzira. Azwan.

D, E, F
Eugene.
Farhanah.

G, H, I
Hawa. Herlina.
Iriyadiy.

J, K, L
Kaarthigan.
Liyana.

M, N, O
Mahmudah. Muhaimin.
Nazreen.

P, Q, R
Rahiman. Rais. Rahman. Ramizah.

S, T, U
Sakinah. Saliza. Shakina. Sharon. Sophia. Sufi. Sufiana. Syahrul. Syazwan.
Tiffany.
Utha.

V, W, X
Wei Yang.

Y, Z
Yusri.
Zakiah.