Thursday, November 03, 2005
Woke up at 10 am today, sms my syg morning. Do nothing, I am bored to death, went to play drum. haha.. Gotta wake all my neigbours up and tell them today is Hari Raya. Firstly I want to wish my syg and all my malay friends Selamat Hari Raya. time has passes so fast, I still remember last year I went to jalan raya for the first time with my 4/2 classmates, I am not the only chinese there is a few more guys. I really enjoy myself a lot that time, cause there is lots of nice food to eat and also $ haha.. Lets come back to after playing drum, I took my breakfast and watch channel 5, Lolx you guys guess what movie? My childhood movie, Mighty Mophin Power Ranger. I watch and laugh alone, haha.. So damn lame lor. kekeZ
At around 2pm I went out of my house for lunch at Jurong Point as usual, I ate Friedrice. Then went rounding and went home straight, I still got 3 more things to be done and I will be free on18 Nov. haha.. I thinking of high-lighting my hair again? What colour? I guess should be Matt colour again. So tomorrow, I will self declare myself from school. Why? cause 1st lesson teacher bringing us to lab to do proj, I rather do at home. 3rd lesson is SSG? I don't think there is anything to learn, we have already almost complete the book. So I will stop here for today. I gotta rush on my project again. =) Good day, I will wait for your return de. -317 days-
Play with FIRE,