Tuesday, October 25, 2005
Sunday 23 October 2005
I was working at OG Orchard Point, for the another brand of shoes!! The time over there was quite fast cause it was a weekend. I sold quite a number of shoes, but I just dislike the short lunch break given cause, is just 30 min?? I have to really make use of it. =) To my dearest dear, Don't worry! No matter how tired I am, I will still hold on till the end to achieve my GOAL!! I am really sorry to neglect you all this while because of my job, but as you know I really had no choice. So I really need your help to understand me k?=)
Monday 24 October 2005
Wake up as usual in the morning, bath and style my hair. Out I go to meet Jaspers at Boon Lay Station. We reach Bedok and meet Eugene as usual then we took a bus to school. There is only 1 lesson today, which is the OIT, about the stupid office typing thingy so nothing much to do in sch. went to work with Jaspers, I went to Somerset and he work at Orchard. I work then from 12.30pm to 9.30pm. time was soO slow and I the sales of shoes was like shit. no choice there is no customer, what can I do rite? haiz. After I end work, I went to Mcd to eat my late dinner. headed home straight after eating.
Tuesday 25 October 2005
Wake up quite late today, and went to school alone as usual was so damn tired because of working. Well, its not an excuse I tried my best, but at least I am able to make it for PE. Haiz, CDP was cancelled, teacher is sick so I end school quite early around 11 plus and went for my brunch at Cafe. After everything was about 12 plus, we head towards my warehouse to take shoes for my VSM project 1. I took a very2 long and hard time to find the shoes because the warehouse is in a mess and lots of broken size left. I was so stressed up and angry at the same time cause I can't find what I want, and also Hannan and Hidayah was waiting for me soO long at the Eunos station because I wanted them to bring me to Geylang to buy a carpet for my drum. After getting my shoes I headed straight to the station and took the train to meet them. I was so damn late. suppose to meet them at 2, but I reach at 2.30pm. So Sorry guys. When I arrived the rain came!! SO DAMN HEAVY SIA!! like tsunami, the sky soO damn dark. We was delayed by the rain, so we waited quite long at the station, after the rain stop, we went there straight and I bought a carpet which is so big and only cost $ 29. after that we took bus 30 back to Boon Lay. The journey was long and bored. The air-con like frezzer sia.. The end. haha..
Play with FIRE,