I woke up around 6am today and went to bath as usual. After bathing, I saw Jaspers sms saying that he won't be going to school with me today, as he will be coming late. So I went to style my hair, and out I go from house. The journey to school was quite bored, as I was alone all the way to Bedok till I met Eugene. We took the bus from Bedok as usual to school, and were late for our first lesson. I just can't get of my bed this morning or perharps almost everyday this week. I don't know why am I getting more lazy nowadays. Let's come back and talk about school, first lesson was SSG( Social and Grooming). Teacher gave us lots of tips and hints for upcoming SSG test on the 16 November, almost the whole book will be tested. I guess it will be a easy one if I study hard. After SSG ended, Zoro, Eugene and I went to cafeteria for some breakfast, as there is still time till the next lesson starts. After eating we head towards the class, was feeling quite nervous actually, because I was the only person who plan for the whole display, if anything goes wrong I won't feel good either. Waited for quite sometimes for our turn, because we are assign as the 3rd group to present. I was really so anxious to present as I have to rush back to Jurong to meet my dear for lunch before 2pm. I kept looking at my watch, but the time really passes so fast and the more pressure I have because the 1st group took qutie a long time to display their items. Finally after 10 years of waiting, our turn is up. We quickly shift and set up our displays, with the helping hand of Eugene and Jaspers even they are not my team mates, they did help me alot. Thanks bros. After almost everything was done, I accidentally fall on the floor because i kicked a metal thingy on the floor. Maybe I was too rush and I didn't even realise there is something on the floor. Well, maybe is just not my day. After clearing up the displays, I rushed to the busstop and Mrt station as well, because I am damn late to meet my dear. I hope she will understand me. I reached Boon Lay around 1.45pm and quickly rush to Jurong Point's Long John to buy our lunch and rush to the vending machine table area behind Boon Lay Sec. After eating, we headed to school for band, and band end around 6.15pm. I sent syg home as usual, but I did not alight the bus today, due to time constrain. That's all for today. Good Nitez! *YawnZ*
Play with FIRE,