Saturday, October 01, 2005
Back to post again.. Well, today is already the first day of october, I guess I can't sing the song Wake Me Up When September Ends already, I should sing something with October ends.. haha.. LAME!! Two happy occasions of mine had just past, one is My nine months with dear and the other is my Birthday. 9 months? Long is not that long, short is also not so short. I am knowing her more and more each day, never ever regret to choose you as my life partner.=) Thanks dear for your precious exam time to celebrate my Birthday!! I enjoy myself lotz, even if we are only at Jurong Point. Lastly thanks for your present, I know you had took quite sometimes to save that. Sorry didn't blog for somtimes, was lazy actually. haha~ ran out of excuses.
This week was as usual study schduele but, there is a trial VSM(Displaying of item such as window displays) test. I was so stressed up, cause was really cracking my brain like hell just to get idea for it. Well, at last I did, teacher praise the item alot, can tell that was one of one best in the class.. not I what lah, is the truth mah=P
But I REALLY HATE YOU MRS SIM!!! SO WHAT IF YOU PRAISE MY IDEA?? YOU CAN'T EVEN HELP STUDENTS WHEN THEY REALLY NEED HELP!! WHAT KIND OF TEACHER ARE YOU? ASK YOURSELF WHETHER DO YOU FIT TO BE A TEACHER LAH... F**K SIA!! WAS REALLY PISSED OF THAT DAY
Today was alone all the way as nobody is free to go out with me.. Went to arcade first, as I was not hungry. I caught a Huge Mickey Mouse Toy!! kekeZ.. then went banquet for my lunch.. then I am home loh.. nothing to do at home, so use com since afternoon till now.
[284 days of wonderful days with my dearst chubby dear2]mMuAcKzZzZ!!
Play with FIRE,