<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/6978906?origin\x3dhttp://thedrummerslife.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>




Thursday, September 08, 2005

SoO sorry for not updating my blog for such a long time, due to internet down!! hate it.. but is all over.. I realise that everytime I will always start off with sorry.. haha.. Well, my 2nd school term has started, actually I can tell that this term is not so stressful and can slack a bit lah, not like last term so stress up withso many projects at one time. There is no exam in this term. yeah~ But I know I should no slack lah, I have to do well and go into Higher Nitec, cause I have make up my mind to Poly. kekeZzZ Surprise rite? well, The school is like kind of head quaters with so many ants inside, cause sometime really cant even find a proper place to sit down and eat loh, all we have to do is just to wait for place.. Today lesson is all logic lah, my typing was quite slow today, due to some of the keyboard keys are spoil.. Did not attend My Sports and wellness today, we went there and there is no sign of our pe teacher.. So I hope I can update my blog more regulary now, after my internet connection is back!! So Look forward for my next post ya??


Play with FIRE,


The Drummer

Name: Jared Koh Jing Heng
Status: SCDF Section Commander
D.O.B: 28091988

Contacts

Msn: zildjian88@hotmail.com
Facebook: Add Me!

Desired


* Iphone 3GS
* ORD
*
The talk.



Links

A, B, C
Ain. Alysa. Amzar. AmiraFaiqah. Amy. Aisyah. Atika. Azzira. Azwan.

D, E, F
Eugene.
Farhanah.

G, H, I
Hawa. Herlina.
Iriyadiy.

J, K, L
Kaarthigan.
Liyana.

M, N, O
Mahmudah. Muhaimin.
Nazreen.

P, Q, R
Rahiman. Rais. Rahman. Ramizah.

S, T, U
Sakinah. Saliza. Shakina. Sharon. Sophia. Sufi. Sufiana. Syahrul. Syazwan.
Tiffany.
Utha.

V, W, X
Wei Yang.

Y, Z
Yusri.
Zakiah.