Monday, September 12, 2005
Back to post again le.. =) Yesterday(sun) and the day before(sat), I went back to work for extra cash at OG Albert, still selling the same brand of shoes. Nothing interesting, during my working time, as usual sometimes busy and sometimes quiet like ghost town.. keke.. Worst till, I can't have my handphone with me =( then I can't contact my beloved dear.. haiz.. Well it's over anyway, sorry to neglect you dear, hope you don't merajok with me ya? You know lah, why I need to work, no need to type out mah.. I was so happy to see you yersterday when you came to OG, I really did not expect it, till your sister approach me with your father.. I suddenly stunt sia.. haha..
As for today, school as per normal till 10 am, wah lao, so early.. But, later end late I nag end early I also nag.. haha.. don't know what I want lah.. Actually I just finish cutting my hair, quite short and cooling, I love my new hair style, hehe then it's still early I decided to come to the library to update blog loh, also waiting for time to past to pick dear after school mah.. So I guess I will stop here ok? Still waiting for your msg now leh? wonder what are you doing now, nevermind, I will see syg later ya.. Good Day!! =)
[265 days of memories with you]
Play with FIRE,