Wake up in the morning as usual but knowing that not meeting dear today cause dear got holiday, too bad must see dear on tuesday lor, when out at 1 plus for my lunch at Jurong Point and came home around 3pm. So bored but I took the rest of the time from 3pm plus till 11 pm plus to do my Industrial Attachment report, and did nothing much till I go zZzZzZ....
2 August 2005
Both my parents were at home, I wake up, then went to eat my breakfast bought by my dad. then went to polish my drumset, cymbal and everything went to bath after all the cleaning thingy. Knowing that will meet dear today, quite happy actually. But went to meet dear, I am afraid she will scold me cause I am late. But there is reason mah. Told a lie to her that I ....... can't tell lah later pai sae =P sorry dear.. then we sit down and talk2 lor, then after that I send dear home le. The time that I meet dear is short lor.. hope tomorrow will be better.
3 August 2005
No band today due to CA week, but I will still be meeting my dearest syg. Dear must do well tau for your CA, I don't want because of me neglect your studies. So will see my syg later lor, I dunno what to type le, maybe at night then continue ya? kekeZzZ