I am back for regular updates, I will be changing to new blogskin soon, looking forward for it.. =) The whole month of June and July was a very2 busy and tired months of the first half year. Have been working and working for my 320 hours for attachment for my course, and it had finally come till an end on 17 July. I had neglect my dear alot2, sorry for the days that I neglect you syg.. As I promise I will accompany you almost daily after school with you for your events and stuff.. I did it.. Thank you dear for being there for me when I stress up, and everything.. Now, Cultural Night, Investiture and Deyi Concert is all over. So I guess we won't have such a tight schedule to meet for more time.
Cultural Night lasted for 3 days at UCC including of the final rehersal, I admit that I was slightly neglected cause my dear is performing but, I also did spent 2 long days with syg there. The performance was successful, but is very tiring for those who perform and me too.. Cause have to help the percussionist to set up their instruments..
Investiture every year held once, to me this year's invest. is kind of boring, maybe is because I have graduated le, so I don't see the fun but, I did enjoy myself by seeing some of my junior, joining me soon.. haha.. I met dear in the afternoon, and we went to collect so accessories from atika(dear's fren) like loan shark sia, haha! then saw head to sch for invest. then the ceremony and stuff then till night the traditional dance, I dance with my dear lor, haha I dun know how to dance sia!! then the slow dance my fav. song by simple plan- untitled.. we sang and dance so happy.. hehehe.. hope dear enjoy herself.. muackzZzZ
Deyi concert, met dear aroung 3 plus then we head to bishan junction8 to jalan2.. then we head to AMK for some dinner, wah, buy so much things like go picnic sia.. haha.. no place to eat, then we just hack care sit at Mcd table and finish our food.. Head to Deyi Sec Sch for concert quite bored for the first half.. love the finale a lot!!! the drum major power lah, no comments? was scramming and shouting.. after that we took Kee Seng's car home.. then sent dear home then they sent me to JP. I went to grab some food and head home to eat.. I spent so many hours with my beloved dear seh.. but time always passes fast when I am with dear..
Tomorrow will be the 8th month of there year, time has passed very fast and busy this year, but I won't forget from the 1st day we are together till now.. We are already 7th month ++ le.. So happy.. Sorry for not updating blog for such a long time.. I guess is time for me to start a new le, I wanna save $ to buy a new com.. I guess I will hit this another dream of mine , after the drumset dream. I know is not easy to save.. From effective on 1Aug, I promiese to update blog regulaly, save money, my music dream will officially form and last but not least and try to spend more time with dear till my sch reopen on 29 Aug.. Sorry for everything dear.. pls forgive me for the month of June and July..=(
Will be going to Junction8 today with Hannan for Concert.. I wanna bath le so Smelly..haHa!! Bye! Tomorrow thenblog again.. take care dear hope I wont neglect dear a lot today:(
Play with FIRE,