<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/6978906?origin\x3dhttp://thedrummerslife.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>




Sunday, February 27, 2005

I woke up quite early today and first thing sms dear, but she is still sleeping. I woke her up not in purpose, sorry dear. After that we chat on phone, and I went to reformat my computer, but it is still slow. Buying new computer soon in few months time with my own money, cause will be working. Working as in school attachment. I think should be around June and July. Well, wont be too difficult for me cause I guess I will choose my old company for the attachment by selling shoes, not so stress. haha.. Oops!! Why suddenly talk about attachment, still quite sometimes to go. ok, come back to today, went out to meet Hannan at 1.30pm. He was late, actually I was late too. haha.. After that head to delifrance for lunch, walk2 at Jurong Point, then home sweet home.

Practice for our second song name How I wish, sounds like a Punk song, overall it is nice. Hope to produce more songs and make it into a album, but the difficulty now is that we are short of players, did some admin work with him about players. Actually, we did have a band with quite a number of players that time, which is Hannan, Me, Jia Jun, Liyana, Diana and Hidayah. But now, all is still at College East with us, but the problem is that all of them got different problem. I don't wish to say it out. This band that Hannan and me set up since January last year, is still holding on till now, hope as days comes by, we will find that perfect person for our band. We have put in lots of effort in this band, so we won't ruin it easily.

Went to Jurong Point again, after Hannan left my house. I went to buy my dinner, KFC again. But I am sure I won't be eating that for at least a week, cause just now feel like throwing out while eating. The chicken is too oily and the Cheese fries, too much cheese. Yucks! Well, partly because I am sick too. Here I am online and blog at my blog after everything, so nothing much hope I will recover soon.


Play with FIRE,


The Drummer

Name: Jared Koh Jing Heng
Status: SCDF Section Commander
D.O.B: 28091988

Contacts

Msn: zildjian88@hotmail.com
Facebook: Add Me!

Desired


* Iphone 3GS
* ORD
*
The talk.



Links

A, B, C
Ain. Alysa. Amzar. AmiraFaiqah. Amy. Aisyah. Atika. Azzira. Azwan.

D, E, F
Eugene.
Farhanah.

G, H, I
Hawa. Herlina.
Iriyadiy.

J, K, L
Kaarthigan.
Liyana.

M, N, O
Mahmudah. Muhaimin.
Nazreen.

P, Q, R
Rahiman. Rais. Rahman. Ramizah.

S, T, U
Sakinah. Saliza. Shakina. Sharon. Sophia. Sufi. Sufiana. Syahrul. Syazwan.
Tiffany.
Utha.

V, W, X
Wei Yang.

Y, Z
Yusri.
Zakiah.