Saturday, February 26, 2005
Hohoho.. I am back.. Well, I am still the same old me, last update was done my dear. Thanks dear. About the photo, I have to clarify that selling of water outside the conference hall is just part time job, I did perform too. haha.. Just celebrated 2 months with my dear a couple of days ago. She will never be replaced in my heart. When I need her most, she will be there for me to help me, so am I here to help you if you need me too. Just want to let you know dear, you are placed in my heart, and never will I stab my own heart or break it.
Is such a long time since the last time I blog, let me refresh. Today, I start off my day towards my Sec Sch, to meet my dear at 2pm. I was late :( I am sorry. Went for lunch at Jurong Point KFC, hang around at white block after eating. Sent my dear home, but then suddenly meet her again. haha.. nothing.. =P For me to know for you to find out. Reach home around 6.30pm and went straight to bath and some guest or perhaps church friends came to our house, I combine with him and his guitar, not a bad combine. Haha.. Another band? Nope!! His too old, haha.. Alright and here am I typing at my blog and chat with my old pals. So keep in touch guys, sms or call me if are looking for me ya.. Missing you at 11.30pm, Wow, so late, better turn in early, if not kena marah(get scolding).
Play with FIRE,