<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/6978906?origin\x3dhttp://thedrummerslife.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>




Sunday, December 26, 2004

Yesterday was the eve of christmas, went to my aunts house at Pasir Ris till after midnight, was quite tired indeed, overall was fun. Play with my two younger cousin with my cousins(older)=P. Reach home around 3am plus.. Slept at almost 4am. Wake up around 11.30 am, saw dear's sms asking to sleep more etc. But after reading I did not continuw my sleep, cause can't sleep back already, took my breakfast and went to bath then go out meet dear near her house. I am early.. waited for her, then we chat till 3pm plus then she have to go home, I went for a hair cut, cause school reopening soon. After hair cut, went to Jurong Point for my lunch then here am I home on the computer!! =) Tomorrow I will be working!! haiz!! =(
Please note!! Change of Working time:
------------------------------------------
26,27,28,29,31 -> 12 pm to 9 pm
30 -> Celebrate dear's birthday!!
------------------------------------------


Play with FIRE,


The Drummer

Name: Jared Koh Jing Heng
Status: SCDF Section Commander
D.O.B: 28091988

Contacts

Msn: zildjian88@hotmail.com
Facebook: Add Me!

Desired


* Iphone 3GS
* ORD
*
The talk.



Links

A, B, C
Ain. Alysa. Amzar. AmiraFaiqah. Amy. Aisyah. Atika. Azzira. Azwan.

D, E, F
Eugene.
Farhanah.

G, H, I
Hawa. Herlina.
Iriyadiy.

J, K, L
Kaarthigan.
Liyana.

M, N, O
Mahmudah. Muhaimin.
Nazreen.

P, Q, R
Rahiman. Rais. Rahman. Ramizah.

S, T, U
Sakinah. Saliza. Shakina. Sharon. Sophia. Sufi. Sufiana. Syahrul. Syazwan.
Tiffany.
Utha.

V, W, X
Wei Yang.

Y, Z
Yusri.
Zakiah.