Monday, December 20, 2004
Hello!!! Back to blog.. But won't be everyday also.. There is lots of unhappiness and misunderstanding, happen at my work place when I did not blog, I won't wish to mention it again, cause is already past. I have already quited my job at OG (Orchard Point) on 10 December 2004. Till now I have already rest for about 10 days, I guess I would like to start work again, even if I starting school soon cause I have not hit my 2nd aim. which is a Tama drumset =) haha.. yup not kidding, I am the kind of guy which have strong determination. Actually by right, I will be working as a ladies shoes promoter at Raffles city(Robinson) and Singapore Expo Fair from 26 dec to 1 Jan. But there is a change of schedule, so I will start work at OG(Orchard) the old OG on 21 dec to 31 dec. The timing is:
--------------------------------------
21, 22, 23 -> 1 pm to 10 pm
24, 25 -> Off-day
26 -> 12 pm to 9.30 pm
27, 28, 29, 30, 31 -> 12 pm to 9 pm
--------------------------------------
Today was a boring day for me, went to the clinic at Jurong West St 42 alone at 2pm plus and waited quite sometimes for my turn. Wah!! turned up to be so expensive!! $40 sia!! I am sick!! Flu, Cough and Stomachache. The doctor gave me 6 medicine, wah!! Never die of sickness also will die of medication!! haha.. Went to the coffee shop near the clinic and took my lunch, then go home and rest a little while till 6 pm and go to Jurong Point arcade play Percussion Mix, then jalan a while then go home.. Reach home at 6.45 pm then bath took my dinner and here I am online blogging and chatting.. Nothing much.. Hopefully I got time to blog tomorrow..
Play with FIRE,