Tuesday, November 23, 2004
SORRY!! I am baccccccck.. Working is more like a burden to me now. Early in the morning wake up, take my breakfast then zoooooooom.... Off to work, there was few times I also quit because of those SENIORS.. at last I did not, This is the last chance I am leaving if they still treat that way, I am still human, more over I am KID, reason cause I havent reach 18 :P anyway I going for interview at Adidas soon cause I love the brand too much.. haha.. And I get to wear everything from top to bottom all adidas stuff for free.. So why not? About my relationship the last time I mention.. HAHA.. break already.. I am fine now. Friendship and Relationship comes first, second is my job =) So sorry have to stop here, if not I will be late for work.. ok see ya.. Take care guys. One last thing, I so sorry Mahmudah.. Hope you will forgive me.. Abang loves you always.. Hey if miss me or what call or sms my hp lah.. k? BYE!! zooooooooooooo to work...
Play with FIRE,