Saturday, October 09, 2004
Haiyo!! Early in the morning so embarrassed already, I don't even know that exam starts in the afternoon and went to school, Was like a idiot there standing and wondering? Nevermind is a good thing because I revise "too much" haha.. Honestly not much revision was done, but the paper was easy today. By the way today's paper is Maths Paper2 , But some question just confused me, anyway whatever it is I am going by fate knowing that I won't achive good results the reason is because lack of revison. Hope I can pass all my subjects and I am not aimming high. After the paper was so relax, knowing that today is my last paper and can so call graduated. No more Boonlay rules and stuffz. I am free!!! yeah~ Went for usual soccer practice, but today is a late one. We start playing around 7pm and ended around 8.30pm because it was rainning. haiz!! Hope to play longer next time!! That's all for today!! Night already!! =D
Play with FIRE,