Today wake up quite early, watch children show =P haha.. What to do? Early in the morning not much show to watch. hehe.. Stop my craps fow now, I went out my house around 1pm then go Jurong Point eat Long John. After that go straight to street soccer court meet my friends then join them for soccer. I am always the Goal Keeper cause I am used to it already, but then kind of bad luck today. One of my friend kick the ball and it flew so fast towards me till react immediately with my right palm to block it and twisted my right hand. Luckily I reacted fast enough, if not I think it will hit on my face. *Pain* There is not many people playing soccer today, maybe we meet too early. Every minute I will look around and hoping to see her today. At last, NO she never come. I was thinking, probably she is sleeping as usual. =( Went to Jurong Point again with my friend then go arcade, play same game as yesterday. I think I also a bit insane, injured my hand still can play Percussion Mix =X haha.. Nevermind, hope I recover soon.
Play with FIRE,