Saturday, October 16, 2004
Today in the evening, we have graduation night aroung 6.00pm. Went to meet Jiang Wei at Jurong Point around 1pm. Not working today cause it is my off day of the week. Meet him early because have to go to the bank for something but forgot to bring the most important thing so at last never go to the bank. after meeting him we went to eat at banquet and went to buy beer at liberty after eating. I mean I drank Root Beer hahaha!!, but he drank the real beer. I am curious of the taste of beer so I ask him for some, eee... sucks!! so bitter!! I drank just a little only. Went to arcade after that and as usual the same game. Once Percussionist forever a Percussionist =D Headed straight to brandon house right after the game. waited for Wei Wei to arrive before leaving for school, we are so damn late for the last rehersal. But when reach we are so damn early. Time passes so quick and the whole things begins with musical instruments with someone singing. Around 7pm we started to have our dinner and the muslim students break fast there. Then next there is some funny programme for us and a little while after the programme we had a 5 minutes break and we hang around the outside the teacher's room, here is the most irritating and annoying part. Jiang Wei took a long metal pole out and play. He poke my stomach with it, not pain buy very funny in another words childish. There is a group of malay girls from my class aroung us then one of the girl shouted "Budak kecik" at me?? I was like huh?? why me? I am not the one who play and that fucking bitch stare at me and shouted at me? So what if that bitch is pretty but a fucking heart? I was thinking, if she wasn't a girl I will smack her hard. Fucking bitch with Fucking attitude. Lets talk about other thing, the programme for us comes to an end and we went to Jurong Point after that went to arcade again, but with diffrent person. After arcade head straight home cause the next day working. Reach home, bath then online while smsing HER!! talk about our past. Regarding a promise. But she just gave me a word in reply for my sentence. that hurts me so deeply and i went to bed around 11pm plus and slept at 1am plus, can't sleep because of that word.
Play with FIRE,