Haha!! Finally I'm almost done with my blog. Yeah~ Firstly, I want to thanks Mahmudah for helping me all the way on this blog. Thank you!! Erm, feeling very fresh starting off with my new blog. This is my first time typing here let's keep it short and simple. Wake up for school in the morning having a nose block, then my nose can't take it and run all about. Oh, sorry I mean I have a running nose for the whole day till now, but feeling better now. Today went to school for N-Level paper as usual and then feeling very irritated because of my flu. Can't even concentrate to write and worst still, it is a D&T paper got to draw alot. Anyway whatever is past have past can't think back, hope my D&T N-Level practical exam marks will help for this subject. That's about it today.
Play with FIRE,