Saturday, October 23, 2004
Hi I am back!! Anyway I know I did not blog on time nowadays, but have to work no choice. So hope you guys don't mind, but I am fine this few days nothing much. Yesterday was my off-day, meet adek to take some of my stuffz and went home for dinner. About my working place, everyone is ok and I am working quite ok there, but the people shopping there is quite little maybe the Sale just over. *GOOD NEWS* OG Orchard Point having sales soon~ 11, 12, 13, 14, 15 November 2004.. So my fellow malay friend go shopping for Hari Raya right? look for me!! haha.. But, don't go on 11 please!! I am not working that day =) the sale not bad is about _0% off cannot say first =P haha.. I will be working from 11 am to 9:30 pm, full shift!!! ok.. thats about it futher notice will be given!! Byez Nitez!!
Play with FIRE,